Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Electricty...



So this song got stuck in my head when our power went out at work yesterday thanks to TS Hermine. We sat around for 2 hours hoping it would come back.  I really was hoping it would come back cause I knew it would impact the rest of my week.  Example I was at work until 7 tonight and consequently was late to the my class at the gym.  So ok, maybe it just impacted one day, but still when the lights flickered today due to storms moving through the area there were the teeniest moments of panic.

But here I sit watching Iron Chef Japan with Justin.  We saw the octopus episode and he still loves this show.  Tonight's ingredient was chicken. Whole chicken.  It weirded me out a little bit.  I will not post a picture of chicken.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment