Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My best ever____?

I'm feeling a little ho-hum these days and am thinking of ways to shake it up.  However we just got this blast of arctic air and it makes me want to crawl under the covers and invite the cats and Wookie! to join me. (I do not advocate getting the dog on the furniture).  I heard an article on NPR where this girl did an experiment in which she followed all of the trends presented in a teen magazine.  I'm not saying I would just follow trends, but maybe some other thing that will give me/make me the "best" ______ (fill in the blank).  I was looking at Shape the other day and noticed that the cover said get your best ever (insert body part here).  They do that a lot.  So if I follow their plan will I have my best ever (insert body part here).  Not the best. But my best. And let's be honest, I'm really at my best when I'm lazy too. Let's see if I can get something going once (if) the cold chill leaves my bones. 


(Partially inspired by Jen Lancaster's My Fair Lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment