Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wookie! is our puppy...

And we love him dearly even though he wasn't this teeny tiny when we got him:
So cute and cuddly!
He was this big:
Twenty pounds tiny
He is now this big:
Fifty, yes fifty, pounds of pure teen puppy.
He is only 7 months old. He is sure to get bigger. That scares the crap out of me.

Have you any idea how much fur this short hair dog can produce?  In combination with our two kitties...


Turtle- she's an eight pound beauty who loves boxes and cuddling.
Timmy- he's sixteen pounds of "I'll take Wookie! on" kitty ego.
A lot of fur. We try (this term is used loosely) to be neat, but a tile floor does not hide fur.  I swept tonight and was tempted to take a picture. You should be glad I didn't.  I would't have posted a picture of the fur anyway because if you are our friend, or parent (Hi Mom!) you might never, ever set foot in our house again.  Let's just say that a call before dropping by is not just a courtesy, it's a necessity. 

1 comment:

  1. get a roomba! I can't deal with the pet hair on the floors either, and certainly can't keep up with it, but our roomba "Betsy" sure can. (overstock.com - good price!)

    ReplyDelete