Friday, October 7, 2011

Week Two to 5K

This morning I wrapped up the second week of the couch to 5K program.  I was maybe half asleep when I started it and I don't know if that worked for or against me.

But I got it done. 

I didn't blog separately about my fifth workout I did 1.95 miles in about 30 minutes on an incline of 1 with an average mph of 3.9.

In my last workout this morning for the second week of C25K I went 1.94 miles in about 30 minutes, on an incline of 1 with an average mph of 3.9.

So in total this week I did 5.8 miles this week. 
In week one I did 5.36.
Add 'em together and so far though C25K, I've done 11.16. 

Wow. You do the hokey pokey and you shake yourself around.  That's what it's all about. (Yes that's random, but that's me)

This morning I realized that the week two workout was closer to 28 minutes and  30 seconds but with my fumbling around at the beginning of a workout trying to get headphones situated while the treadmill is running I ended up tacking on extra time at the beginning. (Brilliant strategy right? Add extra time and not even realize it. Guess again, I'm a girl who got a burn from coffee maker steam last weekend. I shouldn't try to multitask too much, though I have the whole chewing gum and walking/jogging thing down).  This morning I got things going right when I hopped on and cooled down for an extra minute and a half at the end. 

Tonight we are going to ompah it up with the big brass band during the First Friday Oktoberfest at Beethoven Maennerchor.

No comments:

Post a Comment