Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Second day to 5K

Today I did the second day of Couch to 5k that I talked about on my First day to 5K blog post . This was just as hard, probably cause I went to the gym last night and did a dance class (or would have it been even harder if I completely rested?). 

Again my average speed was about 3.7 (I don't know where I got 3.79 last time) and total milage for just over 29 minutes was 1.80. 

Aptly, this has been floating around Pinterest (just let me know if you want an invite) and I'll just say, I really only feel like the bottom image. No way am I like Lola in Run, Lola, Run, just yet. 
Apparently this was found here, but I couldn't find the exact location. 
 And I'll leave you with this thought because I'm sure it applies to you too. "Every day I'm shufflin'"

No comments:

Post a Comment