Sunday, March 13, 2011

Springing Forward...

This is undoubtedly one of our (mine and Justin's) least favorite days of the year. You lose that hour while sleeping. And you wake up and there's less time in the day. You're already behind and you didn't even have a chance to get ahead cause a whole hour is gone. Poof.


Image from:
http://technabob.com/blog/2009/04/04/twirling-dali-wall-clock/
So there's always those articles about what you do with that extra hour in the fall. But what do you do when you lose that hour.  Just stay in bed and call it a day? Watch basketball with baited breath hoping your team makes it past the bubble. Act like you don't know why you're late everywhere your supposed to be that day? Bask in that extra hour of sunlight (if it's not overcast out like it was in San Antonio today?)

Oddly enough I have been incredibly productive. Well for me. Especially for me on a Sunday.

  • We checked out the place at which we'd like to board Wookie! when we travel in the future.
  • I got laundry going. It's still going.
  • I grocery shopped.
  • We went to the gym.
  • I read a little (Eat, Pray, Love).
  • Took a nap.
  • Currently cooking my food for the upcoming week (Potential winners of the office's Biggest Loser competition have to make game plans you know.)
  • Watching Hitch on TBS right now.
  • And of course blogging. Which I hadn't done in a little longer than I'd like to admit. But you can see exactly how long it's been.

Now I need to go fold some laundry.  Just as soon as Hitch is over.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're crazy :) This is one of my FAVORITE days of the year! Forget the extra zzzzz's, it's an extra HOUR of daylight after work! To those of use who've been living in the dark for a few months, this rocks!

    ReplyDelete