Sunday, August 18, 2013

Whooah, we're half way there...

Livin' on a prayer...

At least I am.  I'm not livin' on a prayer- no, no- but I am half way there in my quest to complete 60 miles in the month of August (on Instagram and Twitter #60AugustMiles). Actually I am about 68.73% of the way there, having logged 41.24 miles as of yesterday.  I'm counting some leisurely dog walks (in purple), but I'd say that is still pretty darn impressive. This crazy idea is courtesy of Elizabeth (she's also more than 1/2 way there) and Erica (she did #100JulyMiles).
I use MapMyRun

Also, my shoes. My shoes! Here's a shot of what my "new" shoes looked like in comparison to my old shoes about 26 weeks ago.  


Here's a shot of the "new" shoes in comparison to the old shoes now.

It might be time for my some newer "new" shoes. Maybe I'll give that to myself for my 32nd birthday, which is this week. Not a bad way to ring in a new year. 

Only thirteen days left- counting today.  That means not even 1.5 miles per day and I'll be there.  Then I'll find a new tune to share.

In the meantime enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment